EndNote is a tool which allows you to organize and keep track of your references, and easily insert them into your research documents as in-text citations, footnotes or a bibliography in any of a large number of citation styles. This training helps you to get the most out of EndNote and make your research easier.
Target group: Students, alumni and staff with no prior experience in using EndNote.
Learning objectives: After this 2 hours introductory workshop you will be able to:
- Activate the EndNote toolbar in Word
- Insert references manually into EndNote
- Insert author names according to the rules of EndNote
- Choose the correct reference type record
- Change the citation style of your research document with a few click
- Insert and edit references in your Word documents
- How to link the Reference library with EndNote
- How to download EndNote reference from the website (Google Scholar or Pubmed)
- How to correct or amend corrupted reference data when downloaded from secondary databases in a semi-automated manner
- How to manage a layout button
- How to change all abbreviation journal with full text
- How to manage a layout, reference panel.
- How to change the font and font size with Bibliography configuration
- How to search for references with ‘smart groups’ and other search options in large libraries to speed up selection of references to insert
Dr. Shaista Andleeb, PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi
Dr. Abdul Qadir, National Agricultural Research Center, Islamabad
Mr. Muhammad Fahim Abbas, PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi
Mr. Nehal Hussain, Sir Syed Institute of Science and Commerce, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Click here to download APA style of PMAS-AAUR
Course format, Demo /questions and answers, Certificate and Refreshment:
List of Participant