Please follow the instruction before joining your EndNote workshop.
- Arrival Time and Certificate Collection: 9:30 am sharp
- EndNote Training Presentation: 9:45 am sharp
- The EndNote Training/Practice Section: 10:15 am
- Refreshment: 11:30 am
The participants should bring following
- Laptop and Internet devices
- Click here to download 30 days trial EndNote version (for Window 7, 8 and above)
- Click here to download EndNote 30 days trial EndNote (for MAC/Apple)
- If you are unable to install the EndNote, we will assist you
- Click here to download the EndNote practice section Material
Littering is strictly prohibited in committee room
Video Tutorial of training
Trainer: Dr. Shaista Andleeb
Regardless of whether you are a student or applying for the M.Sc (Honors), M.Phil, Ph.D programs, or for a research project, your research proposal should normally include the following information:
- This is just a tentative title for your intended research (How to select a tittle?)
- Abstract (How to write?)
- Research (How to write?)
- Research Question (How to write?)
- Research Methods (How to write?)
- Significance of Research (How to write?)
Can anyone comment on my draft proposal?
While you are developing your research topic. We therefore recommend that you contact a member of our staff with appropriate expertise to discuss your proposed research. If there is a good fit between your proposed research and our research strengths, we will give you advice on a draft of your research proposal before you make a formal application.
Target group: Students and staff .
Total Seats/ Participants : 30
When : 15th August, 2018, Where: Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi
Registration Fee :
Member’s Fee : Student (PKR = 500/-) Faculty Member (PKR = 1000/-)
Non Member’s Fee : Student (PKR = 700/-) Faculty Member (PKR = 1500/-)
Course format: Demo /questions and answers
Certificate and Refreshment:
Online EndNote Training Course
When : 9th April, 2021
Total Number of Seats = 30, Remaining seats = 0
This tool allows you to organize and keep track of your references. It insert them into documents as in text citations, footnotes or a bibliography in any citation styles without any doubt in typing mistake.
Why is EndNote useful?
EndNote is a useful and time-saving software program that allows you to organize and store references in a file called a library. References can be typed in manually or imported from searches you conduct in databases such as Medline or PubMed.
How many computers can EndNote be installed on?
For each single-user license purchased (this would include Upgrade licenses, Student version, and the Full version, not Volume or Site license versions), EndNote can be installed on up to three computers for exclusive use by the license holder, which is always a single individual person with one email address.
Add a reference to a library
There are several ways to add a reference to a library: manually, or by exporting and importing but, you must have a basic knowledge of it. So, this training helps you to get the most out of EndNote and make your research easier. During this training, one or two tasks will be assigned.
Students, alumni and staff with no prior experience in using EndNote.
Learning objectives: After this 2 hours introductory workshop you will be able to:
- What is EndNote?
- Why to Use EndNote?
- How to Install EndNote?
- Activate the EndNote toolbar in Microsoft Word
- Create a Library
- Insert references into EndNote
- Add author names according to the rules of EndNote
- Choose the correct reference type record APA
- Change the citation style of your research document with a few click
- Incorporate and edit references in your Word documents
Besides this, you will get a basic understanding of what a citation style consists of and where to pay attention to when writing.
Dr. Muhammad Fahim Abbas, Scientific Press
Free 30-day trial:
Download or Buy EndNote Software
Questions, answers and E-Certificate at the end