Please follow the instruction before joining your EndNote workshop.
- Arrival Time and Certificate Collection: 9:30 am sharp
- EndNote Training Presentation: 9:45 am sharp
- The EndNote Training/Practice Section: 10:15 am
- Refreshment: 11:30 am
The participants should bring following
- Laptop and Internet devices
- Click here to download 30 days trial EndNote version (for Window 7, 8 and above)
- Click here to download EndNote 30 days trial EndNote (for MAC/Apple)
- If you are unable to install the EndNote, we will assist you
- Click here to download the EndNote practice section Material
Littering is strictly prohibited in committee room
Video Tutorial of training
Trainer: Dr. Shaista Andleeb
Regardless of whether you are a student or applying for the M.Sc (Honors), M.Phil, Ph.D programs, or for a research project, your research proposal should normally include the following information:
- This is just a tentative title for your intended research (How to select a tittle?)
- Abstract (How to write?)
- Research (How to write?)
- Research Question (How to write?)
- Research Methods (How to write?)
- Significance of Research (How to write?)
Can anyone comment on my draft proposal?
While you are developing your research topic. We therefore recommend that you contact a member of our staff with appropriate expertise to discuss your proposed research. If there is a good fit between your proposed research and our research strengths, we will give you advice on a draft of your research proposal before you make a formal application.
Target group: Students and staff .
Total Seats/ Participants : 30
When : 15th August, 2018, Where: Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi
Registration Fee :
Member’s Fee : Student (PKR = 500/-) Faculty Member (PKR = 1000/-)
Non Member’s Fee : Student (PKR = 700/-) Faculty Member (PKR = 1500/-)
Course format: Demo /questions and answers
Certificate and Refreshment: