EndNote is a tool which allows you to organise and keep track of your references, and easily insert them into your research documents as in-text citations, footnotes or a bibliography in any of a large number of citation styles. This training helps you to get the most out of EndNote and make your research easier.
Target group: Students, alumni and staff with no prior experience in using EndNote.
Learning objectives: After this 2 hours introductory workshop you will be able to:
- Activate the EndNote toolbar in Word
- Insert references manually into EndNote
- Insert author names according to the rules of EndNote
- Choose the correct reference type record
- Change the citation style of your research document with a few clicks
- Insert and edit references in your Word documents
Besides this, you will get a basic understanding of what a citation style consists of and where to pay attention to when writing.
Total Seats/ Participants : 37
When : 7th July, 2018, Where: Agricultural Complex Rawalpindi
Course format: Demo /questions and answers
Certificate and Refreshment:
When you want to use your own computer during the workshop/training, make sure that EndNote is installed correctly before attending. Download free 30 days trial version
Free 30-day trial: Click here for Mac trial Click here for window trial