Online EndNote Training Course
When : 6th July to 13th July, 2020.
This tool allows you to organize and keep track of your references. It insert them into documents as in text citations, footnotes or a bibliography in any citation styles without any doubt in typing mistake.
Why is EndNote useful?
EndNote is a useful and time-saving software program that allows you to organize and store references in a file called a library. References can be typed in manually or imported from searches you conduct in databases such as Medline or PubMed.
How many computers can EndNote be installed on?
For each single-user license purchased (this would include Upgrade licenses, Student version, and the Full version, not Volume or Site license versions), EndNote can be installed on up to three computers for exclusive use by the license holder, which is always a single individual person with one email address.
Add a reference to a library
There are several ways to add a reference to a library: manually, or by exporting and importing but, you must have a basic knowledge of it. So, this training helps you to get the most out of EndNote and make your research easier. During this training, one or two tasks will be assigned.
Students, alumni and staff with no prior experience in using EndNote.
Learning objectives: After this 2 hours introductory workshop you will be able to:
- What is EndNote?
- Why to Use EndNote?
- How to Install EndNote?
- Activate the EndNote toolbar in Microsoft Word
- Create a Library
- Insert references into EndNote
- Add author names according to the rules of EndNote
- Choose the correct reference type record
- Change the citation style of your research document with a few click
- Incorporate and edit references in your Word documents
- Link the Reference library with EndNote
- Download EndNote reference from the website (Google Scholar)
- Correct or amend corrupted reference data when downloaded from secondary databases in a semi-automated manner
- Manage a layout button
- Change abbreviation of a journal into full text
Besides this, you will get a basic understanding of what a citation style consists of and where to pay attention to when writing.
Dr. Muhammad Fahim Abbas, PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi
Dr. Sehrish Mustaq, Department of Plant Pathology, Institute of Agriculture Sciences University of the Punjab
Free 30-day trial:
Download or Buy EndNote Software
Click here to download modified APA style of PMAS-AAUR
Course format, Demo /questions and answers and Certificate